[Kdenlive-devel] Problems with SAX parsers.

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 21:19:17 UTC 2003

Since KDirWatcher really does spew a lot of crap all over the debug output,
here is the area of debug messages that I am interested in  - they should
appear straight after you press "ok" on the add/open files dialog box, though
in your case I am expecting them to say that the parse was unsuccessfull...

kdenlive: Parsing <?xml version="1.0"?>
<reply command="getFileProperties" status="ok"
filename="/home/uchian/video/casualty.dv" duration="19.880000"/>
kdenlive:
kdenlive: Starting to parse document
kdenlive: Discovered opening tag reply
kdenlive: Discovered closing tag reply
kdenlive: finishing parsing document
kdenlive: Parse successfull
kdenlive: Parsing <?xml version="1.0"?>
<reply command="getFileProperties" status="ok"
filename="/home/uchian/video/rolf-sample.dv" duration="2.000000"/>
kdenlive:
kdenlive: Starting to parse document
kdenlive: Discovered opening tag reply
kdenlive: Discovered closing tag reply