[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive communication bug.

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 00:41:03 UTC 2003

On Sunday 05 Jan 2003 12:42 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It occurs that there is a known bug in Kdenlive's communication code at the
> moment - if multiple commands arrive in a single packet, the remaining
> commands will be ignored (well, they make an error...) Please don't try to
> work around this, as I need some test data to be able to fix it ;-)
>
> In particular, you will notice this bug if you add a number of AV files to
> the project list at once - kdenlive will list the correct times for some
> files, and the incorrect times for other files.

Erm, interesting...

I seem to have fixed the communication bug, but I am not sure exactly how.
Kdenlive keeps telling me that it's failed to parse the XML... but still
works as it is supposed to.

Which shouldn't happen.

But is.

Anyway, it seems to be working, (committed to CVS) let me know if it isn't.

Cheers,
Jason

p.s. I have added a tabbed interface to the project list - you can see this
with the "project list" and "debug" tabs for the moment, even thought he
debug tab is empty. I envisage there being a "transitions" tab, and possibly
others as well. Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not!

--
Jason Wood