[Kdenlive-devel] no video

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Sun Jan 5 21:47:18 UTC 2003

Hi .... wow, there is a lot of traffic in this list ;-),

I checked out the last commited cvs changes, but still no video in kdenlive.

I'm able to drop a clip on the timeline (captured by kino as raw dv), but
still can't see the content of this file.

The problem could be this ....
I start piave by

$ /usr/local/bin/piave -p 6100
or
$ ~booker/cvs/piave/piave/piave -p 6100

but after adding a clip to the project list piave is crashing by this error...

[booker at linux piave]$ /usr/local/bin/piave -p 6100
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)
[booker at linux piave]$

Any idea?

btw - couldn't it be helpful to notify the actual working status of piave
inside the kdenlive app, since it will be startet by kdenlive automatically
at startup?

greetings
Reinhard