[Kdenlive-devel] GUI

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Jan 5 12:51:00 UTC 2003

On Sunday 05 January 2003 01:11 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> On Sunday 05 Jan 2003 11:32 am, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Woohoo! Tried it, it's working great!

Good ;-)

> Whilst piave should be tolerant to them (since we are working with doubles
> rather than integers), if you come across any glaringly obvious bugs then
> let me know.

Sure. I should probably handle "cut-inside-frame" as a single x-fade frame,
but I guess kdenlive will have the option to do 'snap-to-frame' for cutting.

> I notice that even if installed, piave needs to be started from the /piave
> directory, otherwise it gives the following message :
>
> kdenserver.cc:403 WARNING: window not resizable
> kdenserver.cc:419 WARNING: Can't find "resources/piave_logo_2.png"
> kdenserver.cc:337 WARNING: VEML command didn't return ok

Arg.... stupig logo... though I switched it off.... now fixed in CVS..

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/