[Kdenlive-devel] GUI

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at physik.tu-dresden.de
Fri Jan 3 21:44:04 UTC 2003

Hi,

i checked out todays version of kdenlive, and it works great. When
installing tu /usr I get all the goodies. I noticed, that the duration of
the clip is not corrwect in the file list. But more important, somehow the
timeline is not working correctly. I think it's still the same problem I
reported already. When I load two or three lcips and chop the to peaces
it's sometimes not possible to attach them to each other, the snap-to
seems to be not working correctly and I end up with a space between two
clips. When I switch of 'snap-to-frame' then it works.
Also, the scrolling is reallz screwed up. Try to step throu a clip just
using the 'frame-forward' button. it will increment the framenumber a few
times, and then stop completely. When using 'frame-back' it decrements the
framenumber a few time, then a few times nothing happens and after another
few clicks the cursor jumps over about ten, twelve frames.... strange.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/