[Kdenlive-devel] Happy New Year!

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Thu Jan 2 11:34:39 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 01 January 2003 06:07 pm, Christian Berger wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2003 10:20 schrieb Jason Wood:
> > Hi, hope everyone had a great new year.

Hi all,

happy new year to everybody.

> > Once piave can read the scenelist, I think we are then truly ready for
> > our first proper release.

Im working on it. ;-)  If everything works out, I might commit tomorrow.

> > I am going to make one final change to Kdenlive before tar.gzipp'ing it
> > up. I will add the ability for kdenlive to start the renderer on start
> > up, with a settings box so that you can cofigure the program, path and
> > port to start it on.

The default location should be /usr/local/bin/piave . That's where it'll end
up if you do 'make install'. I also seperated the examples and the server a
little more. So the correct way to call piave would be:

 /usr/local/bin/piave

or

 /usr/local/bin/piave -p <port>

You will not need -s anymore (There is no other functionality, everythin else
is in 'examples')

> I'm sorry I didn't bring myself into the project a lot recently, but I was
> rather buisy.

Am I reading: "I am still busy" or "I am not as busy anymore" ;-))))

On Wednesday 01 January 2003 11:09 pm, booker wrote:

> I don't know what's going on, but after making a fresh checkout of the cvs
> sources (piave) compilation was successfully!

Good ;-)
Unless I screw it up completely, I try to keep the CVS HEAD in a compiling
state. However, sometime I might miss incompatibilities between different
distros/compilers.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/