[Kdenlive-devel] xv view does not display image when uncovered.

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Feb 16 11:30:36 UTC 2003

On Sunday 16 February 2003 01:54 am, Jason Wood wrote:
> I just noticed that when using the xv display, piave does not redraw the
> screen if it get's covered up and shown again - you have to either click
> the window, or force a seek (e.g. press forward/backward one frame, drag
> around the timeline, etc.).

If you want piave to redraw in VIDEO_EXPOSE events, you can uncomment line 415
in kdenserver.cc :

//              push_cmnd( "seek" );

It was switched off for debugging.

> This doesn't effect rgb mode.

the XServer handles it for rgb, but thw XServer doesn't know about hardware
overlay.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/