[Kdenlive-devel] A few new icons

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 22:57:19 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have just committed a few new icons to kdenlive. Four of them are simply the
numbers 1,2,3,4 for the newly added layout toolbar (simply quick access to
the four layouts - I need to think about this somewhat). The final icon is
one that was missing from V0.2.0 - an export timeline icon. Let me know what
you think, and then when you reel in horror, open up gimp and make me some
better ones ;-)

I've also made a few minor adjustments - kdenlive will now ask piave to open
an xv window, but whether the clip monitor or the workspace monitor gets the
xv window varies depending on which process happens to open first. This will
be fixed in the next couple of weeks.

Remember that you will need to make install in order to see the new icons and
layout toolbar!

Currently, there are three major tasks that I need to work on :

1. The monitors need to have some form of autofocus mechanism - so that if the
clip window and workspace window are in the same tab, the relevant one will
be displayed whenever an operation is performed.

2. The export timeline window needs to be finished. This is a fairly long term
problem, since it ties in closely with the development of new formats within
piave, of which there currently are none.

3. The render manager needs to be improved, so that it can select a different
port when a particular port is busy. This will probably get in the way with
debugging, so it also needs to be optional ;-)

There are others, but those should keep me going for a while ;-)

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood