[Kdenlive-devel] Te kdenlive freezing issue.

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 11:50:48 UTC 2003

Hi Rolf,

Does kdenlive still freeze on you? (I haven't modified the code in the last
week) If so, can you try this and tell me what happens :

in krender.h, change the lauchProcess() method so that it says this :

void launcProcess()
{
	m_socket.connectToHost("127.0.0.1", m_portNum);
}

This will stop kdenlive trying to start piave processes and it will simply try
to listen on the relevant port instead.

Now, start piave manually in the console (do it for all three instances)

piave -p 6100 &
piave -p 6101 &
piave -p 6102 &

Do you still get the freeze, or does this make kdenlive work for you?

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood