[Kdenlive-devel] Another commit and time to start mentioning piave bugs ;-)

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Wed Feb 12 09:58:30 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 10:56 am, jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

> We want the same behaviour but without blocking until piave to replies -
> which could potentially take some time even though in most cases it will be
> very quick.

Oh! I misunderstood "fail" .. ;-) probably because I see it from piave's point
of view ;-) .  By "fail" I meant piave was failing, but you included a "not
yet done".

Ok, I have commited a few fixes. this is still far from stable and lot of
things are hardcoded, but at least you might be able to get a picture....

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/