[Kdenlive-devel] A little bit closer....

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 22:44:33 UTC 2003

Hi,

Latest CVS commit means that the export window now shows as much information
for output formats and codecs as piave is sending me. (I am not worrying
about input, display or effects for the moment). Hopefully, it will show you
some of the weaknesses at the moment.

Currently, there are no "human readable" names for codecs or file formats. I
would suggest that the following tag would suffice :

<name>human readable name</name>

What do you think?

In the case of codecs, I notice that there is no distinction made between
audio and video at the moment. Somehow, we need to be able to provide
seperate descriptions for the audio and video.

If at all possible, it would be nice to have a second codec, and a second file
format so that I can play about with the export box a little more.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood