[Kdenlive-devel] Possibility for cooperation?

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 3 18:32:56 UTC 2003

Hi,

I sent a message to Charles Yates a week or so ago, after reading a post on
kino-devel where he mentioned he had been pushing for a client/server
arrangement in later versions of Kino. I recieved a reply yesterday saying
that he might be interested in collaboration. Below are his reply and my
initial post.

Cheers,
Jason