[Kdenlive-devel] dvdauthor

Varol Okan varokan at movingsatellites.com
Thu Dec 25 20:55:41 UTC 2003

All,

I am currently trying to develop a GUI for dvdauthor and I wrote a
complete parser for the xml files for dvdauthor and spumux. It is pretty
straight forward (sometimes ugly) but simple. I used Qt exclusively
(throughout the whole project).

Please note that my app is at this time not doing anything but to read,
and write the xml code as I am trying to figure out how to properly use
dvdauther et al.

Now I think it would be a cool add on to kdenlive to generate a DVD with
menus, subtitles etc.  This might already exist but I could not get
kdenlive 0.2.3 to work for me, so I would not know.

Anyhow, if you are interested I am more then happy to give the code to
you (also currently my app is extremely small). After all, why do the
same things over and over again ?

Regards ...

Varol Okan :)