[Kdenlive-devel] Hearing sound whilst seeking

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 19:37:14 UTC 2003

Sorry, I've forgotten the technical name for it.

The last time that I tried to edit something using Kdenlive, a major issue for
me was the fact that when seeking around a clip trying to find out where a
particular sentence started (for example), I could not hear what I was
looking at.

How hard would it be too add the ability to piave? The change in communication
would be straight-forward - an extra attribute in the seek command to say
whether or not sound should be played during the seek.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood