[Kdenlive-devel] load projects

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Dec 2 05:23:43 UTC 2003

Hi,

bug1) I don't know if this is a problem with the current (unstable) CVS, but
when I try to load a 'recent project' kdenlive dosn't do anything.

bug2) Also, when I load the project with 'file->open', the project list tab
stays empty, while the clip apeares in the timeline. If I then try to open
any clip, kdenlive crashes.

bug3) piave gets stuck with what I guess is a race condition when I use the
mouse wheel too hasty.. (I take care of this, I just want to let you know)

feature request1) Could you make it possible to restart piave (i.e. kill a
stuck process)? mayby with an entry in the context menu? This is in principle
in good, but it would help for debugging.

Cheers, Rolf

P.S. i was about to enter this on SF but they are down (again).

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uniheidelberg.de/~dubitzky