[Kdenlive-devel] Usability test (by me!)

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Tue Aug 26 09:32:44 UTC 2003

kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 25.08.03 00:21:17:
> it asked for), it would have automagically cued up and recaptured all of the
> footage again to allow you to carry on the project where you left off.
>
> Anyway, I'll stop there, since it could be several years before I feel it's
> the right time to implement all this stuff ;-)

:-)  but I think you are on the right way!!
Because all your mentioned stuff above is very important for companies like this one I'm on the payroll ;-)
And - just as a side note - the edit boxes here using edit* from discreet which isn't further on in development, so in maybe in some years another nle is needed which, of course, could be a linux based nle ;-)

greetings
Reinhard