[Kdenlive-devel] Spacer tool can now move clips.

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 25 10:44:27 UTC 2003

Committed to CVS,

The spacer tool can now move clips around as well as just selecting them.

I also changed the default behaviour to include the clips that the mouse is
over, and the Shift behaviour to select those clips that are completely to
the right of the mouse cursor only - after using it for a while, I realised
that you naturally try and pick one of the clips that you want to move -
selecting just to the left of the clip you want to move takes some mental
effort! So i have made the 'usual' case the one that does not need Shift.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood