[Kdenlive-devel] Plan Of Action

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Sun Aug 24 21:13:50 UTC 2003

kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 24.08.03 14:30:21:
> Well, MovieDV has "vertical" "zoom" levels for the timeline, i.e.
> audio level 1:  thin band (about half the width what is now video in Kden)
> audio level 2:  same width as video, with a wave form inside.

Apropos zooming:
I am still dreaming of zooming this way ... holding the "Z" key down and changing the zoom state by  pressing the ...

- Up arrow to zoom in vertical
- Down arrow to zoom out vertical
- Right arrow to zoom in horizontal
- Left  arrow to zoom out horizontal

... but this kind of shortcut isn't assignable in the shortcut dialog.
So is there a way to make this possible? Provide that you guys like this!! ;-)

But maybe this could be also pretty helpful just like that way:

for In/Out points
- hold the "I" or "O" key down and press/hold the left/right arrow to move the In/Out point to left/right
- hold the "I" or "O" key down and press the Up/Down arrow to swap the focus to the next/previous I/O point

greetings
Reinhard