[Kdenlive-devel] Debian package(?) and Linux Magazine

jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 15:03:40 UTC 2003

Hi people,

I noticed that this months (September 2003 issue) of Linux Magazine here in the UK has a paragraph on Kdenlive in it's video roundup. Hmm, not anywhere near as much as Cinelerra, Main Actor and Kino got, but at least we are in! To paraphrase what it says, it says Kdenlive is still a young project, similar to Adobe Premier, development is slow but steady, worth a try may be suitable for your needs.

Also, whilst browsing the web, I notice that there is a package for Kdenlive 0.2 on Lindows OS. Does anyone using debian want to take a look and let me know if it works on debian? I would also be interested to know if it _only_ includes Kdenlive, or if they have bundled piave with it as well - if they haven't, it's pretty much useless :-(

http://www.loscompanion.com/storehouse/kdenlive-0.2.0/kdenlive.html

Cheers,
Jason