[Kdenlive-devel] Timeline modifications

Jason Wood jwood at climax.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 16:39:14 UTC 2003

Hi,

I finally got a network cable for my laptop, so I'm back up to speed with
development. However, I'm going to be on holiday starting in ohh, about two
hours, for the rest of the week so don't expect me to get much done for a
few more days ;-)

Anyway, I have committed some more changes to Kdenlive. For some reason, I
keep forgetting to get round to looking at keyboard shortcuts and
inpoints/outpoints and get sidetracked by other things instead. This commit
brings a slightly modified view of the timeline. Now, each video track has a
"bar" across the top, and a white area beneath it that will eventually be
collapsable/hidable. This is an initial commit of a keyframe track that will
be able to handle an effect parameter, such as alpha transparency, but for
the moment, it just behaves like a pretty extension as to what it did
before.

Let me know what you think, I promise to add keyboard shortcuts sometime
next week!

Cheers,
Jason