[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive CVS compil problems with MDK 9.1

CAULIER Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Wed Apr 2 08:51:34 UTC 2003

Hi,

It's in the tiltle. I have updated my system from MDK 9.0 to MDK 9.1. Now I
used this :

[gilles at pc-caulier kdenlive]$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57

[gilles at pc-caulier kdenlive]$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.7.2

With the ./bootstrap script I have this messages :

[gilles at pc-caulier kdenlive]$ ./bootstrap
*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set the
    environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
configure.in:81: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:81: the top level
autom4te-2.5x: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
make: *** [cvs] Erreur 1
[gilles at pc-caulier kdenlive]$

This is the «big» Autoconf version compatibility problem... I have the same
dysfonctions on others projects for compiling... Can you fix this ?

Regards

--
CAULIER Gilles