[Kdenlive-devel] nullcutter

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 14:30:19 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 29 Oct 2002 12:56 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a few very small things to make it compile for me.

Ok, fixed.

> So the cutter depends on SDL. Hmmm...

I chose SDL for this example as I expected it to be the easiest toolkit to
add. Since the embedding is done by Kdenlive however, it should be possible
to use any toolkit from which you can grab the Window ID, and it will still
be embedded into the Kdenlive window. If for some reason, th cutter does not
want to be embedded, or cannot be embedded, it should return 0 as the WinID.

Also, since I suspect you do a lot of networking programming, please don't
shoot me when you look at basecutter.cpp ;-) It's primitive to say the least,
but I suspect that we should choose a standardised method for communication
which is why I haven't spent too long on it.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood