[Kdenlive-devel] Proposal for the cutter.

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 16:22:35 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 22 Oct 2002 4:53 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> My suggestion is that the cutter needs to be in charge of supplying the GUI
> with the pictures it wants to display, and essentailly be capable of
> performing all necessary manipulations on the video including playback.

Oops, to clarify this bit - I am not suggesting that the cutter supplies
things such as the Play button, stop button, etc. but it should be in charge
of displaying it's own video footage in it's own window... which can then be
embedded into the user interface application.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood