[Kdenlive-devel] change in cutlist

Christian Berger einStein at donau.de
Sat Oct 5 19:09:49 UTC 2002

Am Samstag, 5. Oktober 2002 19:46 schrieben Sie:

> Something like that. A couple of points for if you are creating test
> files by hand :
>
> Unlike in HTML, all attributes are quoted. Also, all tags should be
> closed.
>
> So, for example, the file lines would read :
>
> <file filename="test.mov" start="32" speed="1"></file>
>
> or
>
> <file filename="test.mpeg" start="0" speed="0.2"/>

Ohh sorry, I forgot.

> Note that the way things are set up above, you will end up with
> something looking like this for more complex mixes with multiple
> effects:
>
> <scene name="some scene" length="30">
> 	<fade start="100" end="0">
> 		<colorgen color="#000000"/>
> 		<overlay type="screen">
> 			<text color="#FFFFFF" x="centered" y="bottom">
> 				A Kdenlive Production MMII
> 			</text>
> 			<file filename="test.mpeg" start="0" speed="1"/>
> 		</overlay>
> 	</fade>
> </scene>
>
> In this example, some text being overlayed onto some video would fade to
> black.

I see, and the text would of course fade with the video. One little
problem I see here is that the 2 videos aren't clearly "numbered". I hope
the order of tags is important in XML

> > If that's not to hard to be used in the XML parser
>
> If it's anything like the QT one, the parser will do everything for you,
> leaving you with a tree of XMLNodes in memory, which you can then
> traverse to pick out what you need from it.

I see, this should be decently easy then. I'll try to come up with some
concepts.

> Cheers,
> Jason

Servus
  Casandro

--
Warning! (this is no commercial ad)
This e-mail probably will be read by secret services.