[Kdenlive-devel] change in cutlist

Christian Berger einStein at donau.de
Wed Oct 2 11:48:14 UTC 2002

Servus

I'm sorry for not responding for such a long time, but I don't have
regular internet access at the moment. Well...
Would it be possible to allign the commands to character cells?
Kinda like it was done in Cobol. This would make parsing a lot easier.
We might also change the definition of a sceene, so we have all files open
on their correct positions. So the sceene includes a list of all the files
to be opened for it. Those files then are only opened for the scene.

What do you think?

My current idea is to write a transcoder form the KDENLive cutlist to the
lavpipe cutlist. That way, we can use lavpipe for our early work. Later on
we can write our own cutters.

Servus
  Casandro
--
Warning! (this is no commercial ad)
This e-mail probably will be read by secret services.