[Kdenlive-devel] Missing VEML command - getFileProperties

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Fri Nov 29 10:31:33 UTC 2002

kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 28.11.02 20:38:48:
> > I also added more detailed installation instructions:
> >  INSTALL
> >
> > Is this really to complicated for alpha/beta testing?
>
> I think that is fine.

Me too ... it's very detailed, fine!

> > Do I need to put libxml++ in piave CVS?
>
> I don't think it is necessary, it's not that difficult to tell people to
> install libxml++

Still agree.
I think people should be VERY GLAD!! that there are some guys like you who creating a possibility to make movies using linux, FOR FREE!!!!!!

btw - I talk with lot's of peoples that would be very happy if there would be a linux port of 'VirtualDub'.
But I think you are on the way to create something similar. ;-)

greetings
Reinhard