[Kdenlive-devel] problem compiling piave

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Thu Nov 28 20:54:36 UTC 2002

Thanks this works, but now this, after starting kdenlive .....

[booker at linux samples]$ /home/booker/cvs/piave/piave/piave -s
kdenserver.cc:190 WARNING: window not resizable
kdenserver.cc:203 WARNING: Can't find "resources/piave_logo_2.png"
kdenserver.cc:160 WARNING: VEML command didn't return ok

... but  "resources/piave_logo_2.png" is at the right place.

And kdenlive containes no clip in the timeline ... is this correct?

greetings
Reinhard