[Kdenlive-devel] read beyond end of chunk

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Wed Nov 27 18:35:13 UTC 2002

This is fixed in cvs. you'll just see the last frame whem asking for a later
frame. Of courese as soon as piave can tell kdenlive about the length of the
clip that should not happen, thats why you'll see a warning.
btw. if you want to see a lot of output use '-v'  if you don't want to see
_anything_ (no warnings too) the use '-q'.

I am developing some major changes out of CVS (text overlay and libavcodec)
i'll merge this stuff as soon as it is working. In te meantime I will ensure
that CVS always compiles and runs and contains fixes and new features
concerning VEML and kdenlive interaction. We don't need patch level releases,
do we?

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/