[Kdenlive-devel] Uploaded specification V0.05

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 23:44:26 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 20 Nov 2002 1:51 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Did you try to compile piave already? does it work for you? Would you try
> and look at the code for createStoryBoard_2() and tell me how you would
> divide this in 'scenes' (if at all) and how you want to define start/length
> of tree nodes and of effets/inputs within treenodes? Please ask if you have
> questions concerning the code, any kind of remark is wellcome.

I have compiled it, but have yet to run it, because my main computer does not
have any video files on at the moment (I've got about 50 meg free on the
harddrive) this should change in the very near future though :-) I've got a
computer with plenty of space on it, but I haven't got around to installing
linux and migrating my /home partition across yet.

I haven't looked at the code for a couple of weeks, I'll take a look tommorrow
and let you know how I would expect it to be divided up.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood