[Kdenlive-devel] libxml++

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 19 16:27:36 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 19 Nov 2002 2:56 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it looks like libxml++ will make a new release soon. The API is not 100%
> stable, but I don't think it will change very much, esp. the DOMParser did
> not change very much, even compared to times when it was called XMLTree.
>
> I would like start on the communication at some point, I think, after the
> next release of libxml++ is out (next few days) would be a good time to
> start. What do you think? Or would you preferre to use libxml (plain C) for
> the BaseCutter? I will use xml++.

If the API is reasonably stable, I'd much prefer to use xml++.

I have almost finished writing up the last version of the spec that we agreed
upon, but I have been sidetracked working on the timeline. I'll get back to
finishing the spec writeup first, which is the most important thing to do
first.

Cheers,
Jason

--