[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive update - snap clip to clip

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Mon Nov 18 14:47:40 UTC 2002

Hi,

kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 17.11.02 18:09:47:
> Also, if somebody can think of a more easily understandable and descriptive
> term for this reature, then please let me know :-)

I would suggest 'snap to ..', because I think this function should be enhanced, in the future, to be a contextive action.

I mean ... later it is necessary to snap also to cursor (The 'thing' that show the actual timeline position), markers, key frames and some audio related stuff like bars, measures, beats ...

greetings
Reinhard