[Kdenlive-devel] Cutting List Specification Version 0.04

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 16 15:32:41 UTC 2002

On Saturday 16 Nov 2002 3:04 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> On Saturday 16 November 2002 04:02 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> > Now's probably a good time to mention that the list has a 50K message
> > limit set, with larger posts havng to be moderated. Generally, as long as
> > the post isn't *huge* and it is relevant, I'll let it through - is this
> > policy ok with people?
>
> Next time I'll put it on the web. It was not very intelligent to mail this
> document to the list...  ;-) Probably, I am writing to much LaTeX lately,
> so I didn't expect the few pages without pictures to be that huge... well
> ;-)

Normally, Open office files aren't that large, but it is saving the two
previous versions of the file (versions 0.03 and 0.04) as well, which
increases the size. I'm not sure if my idea of versioning the document to
keep everything in one place is such a good idea or not... If it becomes much
more unwieldy in size though, I'll seperate them out again.

I'm reading through and replying to your comments as I go through now, so I'll
post it on the web myself when I've finished.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood