[Kdenlive-devel] Cutting List Specification Version 0.04

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sat Nov 16 15:04:52 UTC 2002

On Saturday 16 November 2002 04:02 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> Now's probably a good time to mention that the list has a 50K message limit
> set, with larger posts havng to be moderated. Generally, as long as the
> post isn't *huge* and it is relevant, I'll let it through - is this policy
> ok with people?

Next time I'll put it on the web. It was not very intelligent to mail this
document to the list...  ;-) Probably, I am writing to much LaTeX lately, so
I didn't expect the few pages without pictures to be that huge... well ;-)

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/