[Kdenlive-devel] GUI stuff, Mustux (Protux)

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Tue Nov 5 21:30:26 UTC 2002

Hi,

here comes the complete output:

c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3/include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -c kmmrulerpanel.cpp
In file included from kmmrulerpanel.cpp:18:
kmmrulerpanel.h:23:30: kmmrulerpanel_ui.h: No such file or directory
In file included from kmmrulerpanel.cpp:18:
kmmrulerpanel.h:29: parse error before `{' token
kmmrulerpanel.h:30: virtual outside class declaration
kmmrulerpanel.h:30: non-member function `const char* className()' cannot have `const' method qualifier
kmmrulerpanel.h:30: virtual outside class declaration
kmmrulerpanel.h:30: virtual outside class declaration
kmmrulerpanel.h:30: virtual outside class declaration
kmmrulerpanel.h:30: virtual outside class declaration
kmmrulerpanel.h: In function `QObject* qObject()':
kmmrulerpanel.h:30: invalid use of `this' in non-member function
kmmrulerpanel.h: At global scope:
kmmrulerpanel.h:30: parse error before `private'
kmmrulerpanel.h:33: destructors must be member functions
kmmrulerpanel.h:34: parse error before `protected'
kmmrulerpanel.h:42: parse error before `public'
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:22: invalid use of undefined type `class KMMRulerPanel'
kmmrulerpanel.h:29: forward declaration of `class KMMRulerPanel'
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:22: assignment (not initialization) in declaration
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:24: invalid use of undefined type `class KMMRulerPanel'
kmmrulerpanel.h:29: forward declaration of `class KMMRulerPanel'
kmmrulerpanel.cpp: In constructor `KMMRulerPanel::KMMRulerPanel(QWidget*, const char*)':
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:24: class `KMMRulerPanel' does not have any field named `KMMRulerPanel_UI'
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:26: `m_scaleCombo' undeclared (first use this function)
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:26: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:26: `connect' undeclared (first use this function)
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:27: `m_scaleSlider' undeclared (first use this function)
kmmrulerpanel.cpp: At global scope:
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:31: invalid use of undefined type `class KMMRulerPanel'
kmmrulerpanel.h:29: forward declaration of `class KMMRulerPanel'
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:36: invalid use of undefined type `class KMMRulerPanel'
kmmrulerpanel.h:29: forward declaration of `class KMMRulerPanel'
kmmrulerpanel.cpp: In member function `void KMMRulerPanel::comboScaleChange(int)':
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:37: `comboScale' undeclared (first use this function)
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:37: `timeScaleChanged' undeclared (first use this function)
kmmrulerpanel.cpp: At global scope:
kmmrulerpanel.cpp:43: invalid use of undefined type `class KMMRulerPanel'
kmmrulerpanel.h:29: forward declaration of `class KMMRulerPanel'
make[2]: *** [kmmrulerpanel.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/booker/cvs/kdenlive/kdenlive'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/booker/cvs/kdenlive'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

And here the qt/kde related stuff from configure:

checking for libjpeg... (cached) -ljpeg
checking for Qt... (cached) libraries /usr/lib/qt3/lib, headers /usr/lib/qt3/include using -mt
checking if Qt compiles without flags... (cached) no
checking for moc... (cached) /usr/lib/qt3/bin/moc
checking for uic... (cached) /usr/lib/qt3/bin/uic
checking whether uic supports -L ... (cached) yes
checking whether uic supports -nounload ... (cached) yes
checking if Qt needs -ljpeg... (cached) no
checking for rpath... yes
checking for KDE... (cached) libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include
checking for KDE paths... (cached) defaults
checking for dcopidl... (cached) /usr/bin/dcopidl
checking for dcopidl2cpp... (cached) /usr/bin/dcopidl2cpp
checking for mcopidl... (cached) /usr/bin/mcopidl
checking for artsc-config... (cached) /usr/bin/artsc-config
checking for kde-config... (cached) /usr/bin/kde-config
checking for meinproc... (cached) /usr/bin/meinproc
checking if admin should be compiled... no
checking if CVS should be compiled... no
checking if doc should be compiled... yes
checking if kdenlive should be compiled... yes
checking if po should be compiled... yes
creating ./config.status

Also all kde-devel/qt-devel packages seems to be installed.

btw - I use mandrake 9.0

hope this helps
Reinhard