[Kdenlive-devel] GUI stuff, Mustux (Protux)

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Tue Nov 5 15:26:55 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 04:18 pm, Reinhard Amersberger wrote:
> kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 05.11.02 15:06:15:
> > Usually I am a fan of TMTOWTDI, but we also want to leave some room for
> > improvement and start easy ;-)

>From Jargon File (4.3.0, 30 APR 2001) [jargon]:

  TMTOWTDI /tim-toh'-dee/There's More Than One Way To Do It. This
     abbreviation of the official motto of {Perl} is frequently used on
     newsgroups and mailing lists related to that language.

What I mean is, that you might have people who like averything in a single
window and people who like seperate windows. You might have people who like
Crtl-x/c/v and people to Ctrl-w/Meta-w/Ctrl-y to to cut/copy/paste, or maybe
use protux. If possible, I would support all ways and let the user choose.
But you have to start somewhere.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/