[Kdenlive-devel] GUI stuff, Mustux (Protux)

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 14:01:01 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 05 Nov 2002 1:43 pm, Reinhard Amersberger wrote:
> I'm not sure, because I cannot compile kdenlive at the moment :-(
> Some errors occured during make process like 'kmmrulerbar...blabla.. cannot
> find ... blabla ... (Sorry, I can't give exact information, because
> actually I'm at work.) Maybe I need (resp. my machine ;-) need an
> additional package?

If you could email me a more detailed message when you get back from work,
I'll see if I can figure it out for you.

> BTW:
> I can't find the requirements needed to compile kdenlive at the homepage.
> Maybe I should search the cvs repository to find more info on that? ;-)

Good point, I'll upload a requirements list now onto the download page on the
kdenlive website.

I don't think that you need anything other than the standard KDE/QT
development files. If you checkout nullcutter as well, you need the libSDL
development files for that. Let me know if you come across any other
dependencies.

Cheers,
Jason

--