[Kdenlive-devel] piave

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Mon Nov 4 14:45:44 UTC 2002

On Monday 04 November 2002 03:03 pm, Jason Wood wrote:

> Hope that makes sense!

;-) Yes, sure. However, merging different formats is actually not a priority,
since I am most interested DV. But even there it will happen that you migh
want to use a snippet from a friend with NTSC/PAL camera. So eventually I
have to come up with some interpolation code. Actually I am looking into
VirtualDub. It can do a lot of things, beside resampling especially the
deinterlacing filters are quite mature. This is another reason I want to use
GStreamer asap because with gst I get VirtualDub for free.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/