[Kdenlive-devel] piave

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Nov 3 15:27:54 UTC 2002

Hi,

as announced yesterday, I have played a little with QtDesigner and added a
'next frame' and 'prev frame' button, just to see how it is working. play,
stop, and rewind work, too. What is the 'start' button supposed to mean?
I guess you could make the slider in the timeline work too with a few lines.
    If we could agree on a format to transmit a list of filenames we could
even raelly add files together. To get to the stage where "kino" is now, we
would need to make a first real implementation of the communication language.
If we lat transitions aside, it will be rather easy to get to the stage where
kino is now, i.e. load files, cut them to pieces, arrange the peaces without
transitions, write out the hole thing into a file. At the moment I can only
use raw DV files. That will change when I add GStreamer support.
    After that we could start the real work ;-)

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/