[Kdenlive-devel] File format definition

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 23:03:17 UTC 2002

On Monday 08 Jul 2002 11:23 am, Christian Berger wrote:
> Ohh OK, BTW, the first kden-file has been created, unfortunately it doesn't
> contain more than the header at the moment.

Cool. Let me know when you feel you have enough to start putting it into cvs,
and I'll help you out if you have any problems.

(People tend to visit the kdenlive homepage more when the "activity"
percentage on sourceforge is above 0% so I consider it good advertising to
make use of cvs often :-) The more hits, the more likely extra people will
come along wanting to help, or that's what I think anyway. )

> Servus
>   Casandro

Cheers,
Jason