[Kdenlive-devel] piave 0.0.2

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 27 15:52:13 UTC 2002

On Monday 23 Dec 2002 12:35 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> One big thing is missing though, and that's scenelist support.
> Unfortunately you'll get just one hardcoded .dv file. Somehow my version of
> kdenlive didn't send the scenelist, but actually, even if it would have, I
> probably wouldn't have had the time to make it work. It's not a big deal
> though .. ;-) I mean I won't be coding till next year, so if anybody wants
> to patch piave to handle it ... ;-))))

Oops, yes I just checked and Kdenlive is only sending an empty scenelist at
the moment.  I'm not sure why, I'll see if I can fix it. Unfortunately, I ran
into a nasty memory corruption bug in Kdenlive with recent changes I made,
and I have only just managed to track it down.. It might be a couiple of days
before I am ready to commit to CVS.

Great to hear about all the new features anyway, good work!

Cheers,
Jason
--
Jason Wood