[Kdenlive-devel] update

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 22 13:20:01 UTC 2002

On Sunday 22 Dec 2002 12:04 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> This reminds me of something...  At present, I handle keyframes in a way,
> that _all_ properties of an effect have the same keyframes. I mean, when
> you concider a certain effect, it might have multiple properties, e.g. text
> size and text color. A keyframe will have key-values for _each_ property.
>  A different solution would be to have seperate keyframes for each
> property, so that you could define e.g. two keyframes for the textsize, but
> many keyframes for the textcolor. You know what I mean? From the piave
> point of view, it doesn't make much difference (only that the first option
> is already implemented), but for the visualization, it will make a big
> differece. What is the way you want to go?

Internally, Kdenlive will handle each effect property with seperate keyframes
though in the GUI, I am unsure yet. There are several possibilities on how to
manipulate the property values, and I haven't decided which is best yet. It's
possible that I'll support both ways of doing things.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood