[Kdenlive-devel] back for testing ;-)

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 02:27:08 UTC 2002

On Thursday 19 Dec 2002 8:28 pm, booker wrote:
> 2. Kdenlive
>
> make -f admin/Makefile.common is missing the ./icons directory, but I don't
> know how to download it to my machine separately, since cvs update isn't
> helping in this matter.

Hmm, the icon directory is in the same CVS module as the sourcecode, so it
should be found by cvs update. I'm afraid I don't know enough cvs in-depth
enough to be able to help. A fresh checkout does download the icons
directory.

> So is there a way to do this without making a fresh checkout?

I don't know. I just tried a fresh checkout and that works.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood