[Kdenlive-devel] back for testing ;-)

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Thu Dec 19 20:28:19 UTC 2002

Hello guys,

I found some free time to check out the new features, but I have two problems:

1. Piave
./configure can't find libdv.

checking for libdv >= 0.98... Package libdv was not found in the pkg-config
search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libdv.pc'
No package 'libdv' found

But it is installed and the .pc files are here..

[booker at linux piave]$ locate libdv.pc
/home/booker/cvs/libdv/libdv.pc.in
/home/booker/cvs/libdv/libdv.pc
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/libdv.pc

AND

the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable is also set.

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/libdv.pc:/home/booker/cvs/libdv/libdv.pc

2. Kdenlive

make -f admin/Makefile.common is missing the ./icons directory, but I don't
know how to download it to my machine separately, since cvs update isn't
helping in this matter.
So is there a way to do this without making a fresh checkout?

TIA
Reinhard