[Kdenlive-devel] Timeline Tools

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Tue Dec 3 22:29:37 UTC 2002

Hi,

I like your ideas ... here some more suggestions:

- When having two clips in a row and moving one of the edge between, the other
should adopt his position to prevent a gap between.
Could be handled by holding a modifier key and drag the edge?

- Snap to time ruler

- Markers

- Insert/delete tracks

- An keyboard shortcut menue (/Settings/Shortcuts for example) to assign
individual shortcuts.

BTW - Did you both checked out the 'protux way' of doing similar things? ;-)

greetings
Reinhard