[Kdenlive-devel] ping

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Tue Dec 3 16:21:22 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 03 December 2002 05:03 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> I was thinking of keeping track of operations, as while it is a slightly
> more complicated approach, it should be faster and take less memory,
> especially when dealing with large timelines.

Yes, It's the right thing to do.

> There are specific classes for handling undo/redo that I can use provided
> by KDE, but I have to read up on them first to find out how they work.

Cool.

I checked out YUV vs. RGB, and just the decoding in libdv is faster by a
factor of 2.5 ! Displaying will be faster by a factor of about the same I
guess.

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/