[Kdenlive-devel] ping

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Tue Dec 3 15:42:23 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 03 December 2002 04:34 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> On a similar note, there is one *HUGE* design flaw in Kdenlive that I have
> to fix sooner rather than later - no undo/redo support. I don't want to end
> up in the same situation as blender, where it becomes so large a task to
> add that nobody takes up the challenge ;-)

Good point! I thought about tat a while ago but, but forgot about it
afterwards ;-)
Are you thinking of really keeping track of operations, or just keep a few
complete copies of the scenelist in mem (or disk)?

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/