[Kdenlive-devel] generateSceneList

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Mon Dec 2 08:16:16 UTC 2002

On Sunday 01 December 2002 10:22 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> My next step is to change it so that the scenelist XML document is updated
> incrementally - that should be possible in realtime. Anotehr possibility I
> can explore later is to update the document only once a clip has finished
> moving (when the mouse drag has finished).

How about only send it to piave if you really need a frame from the new
timeline. So don't send it if the editing is in a part of the timeline which
is not under the cursor (i.e. not displayed).

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/