[Kdenlive-devel] generateSceneList

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 21:22:26 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have optimised the generation of the sceneList somewhat, according to the
profiler it is now at least twice as fast as it was before. (Committed to
CVS)

It's still too slow a function to be used interactively, but at least it's not
butt slow anymore :-)

My next step is to change it so that the scenelist XML document is updated
incrementally - that should be possible in realtime. Anotehr possibility I
can explore later is to update the document only once a clip has finished
moving (when the mouse drag has finished).

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood