[Kdenlive-devel] scenelist

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Dec 1 14:33:37 UTC 2002

Hi,

what do I have to do, to make kdenlive send a scenelist? For me, it just sends
the list once in the beginning (empty of course), and never again??? I can
insert clips, move then, whatever I don't see a message about a scenelist...

The initial list looks like this:

<setSceneList>
 <scenelist>
  <header>
   <version major="0" minor="06" />
  </header>
 </scenelist>
</setSceneList>
<createVideoXWindow show="true" />

- Why is <header> inside the scenelist? It should be a seperate tag. What
  version is this supposed to be?

- What is the difference between <scenelist> ans <setSceneList> tags?
  As ar as I can see, they are redundant.

- At least on my setup all this is butt slow ;-)))  When I scroll left and
  right, the seek commands pile up. We need to do this in SAX and in a
  seperate thread. Then seeks will be dropped from the queue in case the
  previous seek is not finished.

I am not yet convinced that this XML via loopback is the right way to do it.

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/