[OT] Is the general KDE mailing list dead?

Ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 30 07:33:39 BST 2021

On Tuesday, 29 June 2021 23:33:43 BST Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> I have just joined the general KDE mailing list and have received this
> message verifying that I have joined:
> only for OS-independent questions and discussions relating to KDE.

It never busy at the best of times, maybe post to your distro's KDE or Support list (if there is one)
I post to opensuse-kde if i get a problem and if its an upstream issue, they seem to deal with getting it to the right place.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20210625
Qt: 5.15.2 KDE Frameworks: 5.83.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.22.1 - kwin 5.22.1